Lirema Eye Clinic is a network of clinics that specialises in diagnostics and the therapeutic and surgical treatment of eye diseases. Lirema Sweden with modern premises is located in Stockholm (59 Nybrogatan in Östermalm) and Malmö (Nordenskiöldsgatan 20). We offer eye surgeries using the FS-LASIK and LASEK methods. Lirema Eye Clinic provides gentle and safe surgery of the highest quality for affordable prices, carried out by experienced eye microsurgeons. We use the most state-of-the-art medical equipment on the market and work closely with well-known manufacturers, including Carl Zeiss, Topcon, Oculus and Ziemer.
Lirema was established in Vilnius in 2003. It was the first company in Lithuania to offer private services for cataract surgery and was instantly at the level of other university state eye clinics operating in Lithuania. The range of services was later expanded, with further clinics opened in Kaunas and Klaipėda.
Lirema in Lithuania now performs activities including corrective surgery for refractive errors (using FS-LASIK, LASEK, ICL and RLE methods) and corneal cross-linking, cataract, vitrectomy, strabismus and ocular-plastic procedures, and diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration. Lirema’s Clinical Research Centre also conducts a variety of clinical trials for global pharmaceutical companies.
In 2017, Lirema served more than 14,000 patients, with revenue of 37 million Swedish kronor and in 2015 opened a clinic in Stockholm. A total of 9 experienced eye microsurgeons works for the clinic network. In 2018, one more clinic opens in Malmö.
What customers talk about us:
Lirema eye clinic – quality policy
Lirema Eye Clinic follows the certain principles for Quality Management System. We work with constant improvements to achieve our goals. The main goal is to deliver safe and high-quality health care to our customers.
- Quality Policy and constant improvement are based on the following:
- We follow the laws and work according to requirements from authorities and organizations,
- Regular external and internal audits are the part of our business development,
- Results of our carried-out treatments are controlled, follow-upped and recorded,
- We promote and regularly receive reviews and feedback from our customers,
- We require the highest quality of services and products from our partners/suppliers.
- Lirema Eye Clinic strives to achieve the most important goals such as:
- To provide high-quality services and safety for the best result for our clients,
- To deliver services with the flexible booking system suitable for everyone,
- To be available and respond to phone calls and emails as soon as possible,
- To develop and improve business.
- Our basic values consist of the following:
- high quality,
- professional, respectful and friendly attitude.